• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWM

Just got my set from sanndmann3. Everything looks good and was cleaned up nicely. Sanndmann3 was very easy to deal with. Can’t wait to do the install.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Currently out of stock and locked down...
running a waiting list right for the time being.
pm me for more info.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
not resupplied yet but seeing some light at end of tunnel...
all PMs replied to.

pbking

Received my set at the early part of the embargo, but haven't had the chance to go through everything until this week. Parts look good, nicely cleaned up and packaged well. Can't wait to get started on this project.

If you're thinking about it, get in line. Easiest way to get all the brackets you'll need.

randall25x

Received my kit from Sanndmann3. Everything looks very nice and packaged well!! Great communication and great to deal with!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got mine today, looks good, Thanks Don!

2QABWQ8.jpg

Actually came with the fan also, I just forgot to include it in picture.

weikelrk

Got mine today! Really pleased....looks great. I was also surprised to get the fan, really cool. Thanks

Ensi

Thx Ron for all the help, mine should be in the mail any minute now.

Question for the forum. I put what I believe to be a mid 80's 351W long block in my Bronco 15+ yrs ago. I used my old 302 flywheel and balancer. I'm now going with Ron's setup and really just want to run the Explorer balancer and pulley so spacing is dead on. Can I just run a 50oz balance flywheel and call it a day? I have the engine out now so it's perfect timing.

Oh, and bonus question. Are cranks balanced at zero? Or do I already potentially have a crank that is balanced at 50oz since it's most likely a late model 351w......

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thx Ron for all the help, mine should be in the mail any minute now.

Question for the forum. I put what I believe to be a mid 80's 351W long block in my Bronco 15+ yrs ago. I used my old 302 flywheel and balancer. I'm now going with Ron's setup and really just want to run the Explorer balancer and pulley so spacing is dead on. Can I just run a 50oz balance flywheel and call it a day? I have the engine out now so it's perfect timing.

Oh, and bonus question. Are cranks balanced at zero? Or do I already potentially have a crank that is balanced at 50oz since it's most likely a late model 351w......

You can' just swap 50oz flywheel and balancer for 28oz, the engine is designed for one or the other, otherwise you wouldn't need any imbalance. Wildhorses sells a pulley you can use with your 28oz balancer, that's what I did on the last one. You can also send the 50oz balancer and have it rebalanced for your engine, that actually may be cheaper than the new pulley if you don't mind waiting on it.

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA

ALL 351w are setup for 28oz so have to have that 28oz in both the flywheel and balancer.

302 changed in around '82 to a 50oz balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.