• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS 1966 Uncut U15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSwheelin

Loc.
Iuka, MS
Had big plans for getting it back original, but work has me on the road way too much. Hate to see it just sit in the garage.

3 speed on the column
302 engine

Runs very strong and fun to drive around town. Have had it less than a year so I don't have the full history on it but everything is solid.

Immediate need: The body mounts in the front and rear are gone due to the metal being corroded. This causes the tub to hit the frame when you hit a bump and give a jolt.

Everything else is typical Bronco stuff but nothing major. I will answer specific questions you have and get more pics if requested.

I do not have to sell so not looking to get lowballed. Just want a fair price for a rig I'd really rather keep.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 772
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 960
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 762
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 687
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 688
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 845

brad74

Loc.
Langley, BC, Canada
lol.. nice truck, but what hell is that brake reservoir? Looks like a Vaseline jar.. lol
I'm interested though... what condition is the frame in? What kind of rust issues does it have? I'd have to fly out there if I were to buy it, so it would be great if you could tell me everything about it so that there's no surprises if I decide to come get it. Can you send me some additional photos and information to upsdelivery@hotmai.com?

sk1nw4lk3r

lol.. nice truck, but what hell is that brake reservoir? Looks like a Vaseline jar.. lol
I'm interested though... what condition is the frame in? What kind of rust issues does it have? I'd have to fly out there if I were to buy it, so it would be great if you could tell me everything about it so that there's no surprises if I decide to come get it. Can you send me some additional photos and information to upsdelivery@hotmai.com?

Just your standard, run of the mill single-bowl master cylinder...

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Had big plans for getting it back original, but work has me on the road way too much. Hate to see it just sit in the garage.

3 speed on the column
302 engine

Runs very strong and fun to drive around town. Have had it less than a year so I don't have the full history on it but everything is solid.

Immediate need: The body mounts in the front and rear are gone due to the metal being corroded. This causes the tub to hit the frame when you hit a bump and give a jolt.

Everything else is typical Bronco stuff but nothing major. I will answer specific questions you have and get more pics if requested.

I do not have to sell so not looking to get lowballed. Just want a fair price for a rig I'd really rather keep.

great looking truck good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.