• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2018

BIGED

Guru ????
hope you can make it, time is drawing near.
its a long haul for me to ;)

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Someone explain to me how the list of things to do before the trip grows as the time nears.

I've even started adding things to do to the trailer... :mad:

My wife wants to take a weekend trip for her birthday in a few weeks. That knocks out a full weekend of prep time. PLUS, I STILL haven't gotten the full yard mowed in three months. Too many mowers with problems. Maybe I'll just call the forestry service and tell them I need a contolled burn on my land (4 acres, 1.5 unmowed, tall grass.) ;D

Ready for cooler weather.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Ben,
Lance and my dad are driving out from Augusta, Ga to come. Y’all ought to convoy. Seems like there’s another guy from the Greenville, SC area that comes out as well.

C’mon man!

They need to bring a majic pecan tray!!! jus sayin!!!!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ain't got no good excuse!!!! I just ain't gonna make it this year!!!! It's about a 14 hr drive and I can't find anybody that wants to make the trip!!!!;D;D;D

Y'all have fun!!!;D;D;D

WHAT ??

It's 14 hours or so for me too, and I'm dragging 2 this year, no convoy just me. I can't make the trip with you but I'll meet you in Arkansas, that has to count for something.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
but I'll meet you in Arkansas, that has to count for something.

This just makes you sound lazy, which may not be far... Anyway, back to what I was thinking, which has nothing to do with OCBR. (Dad's 6.0 just died on him going down the road. Yay.)

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Haa hha im waiting till the last min but also thinkin its easier to add oil than fix a leak?

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
1079 miles from my house.

lil extra for me .... driving up is never the problem. I have smoked it in 14.5h ( leaving 5pm my casa , eta 8am )
Its the drive back home that sucks axx ! leaving around 11pm , Atlanta and Sunday afternoon I75 traffic = 17-18h drive !

route 2 is the only way for me .... don't know why mapquest is suggesting to do I4 to Montgomery %) the extra 30 miles on I75 vs country roads btw Montgomery and I4 .... I do the extra 30 !

Now if we all could get 80mph speed limits like they have in TX ! ;)

Attachments

• FLtoAK.jpg
    FLtoAK.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FL1toAK.jpg
    FL1toAK.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: