• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Hurst floor shifter conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millercorey

Converted to an Nv3550 from a Hurst 3 speed floor conversion. My mechanic didn't save all the parts like I asked, so there's some linkage missing. This is a $300 kit new, so make me an offer.

OP
OP
Millercorey

Millercorey

Pic attached

Attachments

• IMG_20171105_150646.jpg
    IMG_20171105_150646.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 181
OP
OP
Millercorey

Millercorey

No interest? I posted this a couple months ago saying I would have the old parts for sale soon and I had quite a few people reach out. Make me an offer.

boonz28

Contributor
FYI to anyone interested, you can pick up the parts missing from this shifter on bronco graveyard.

good luck with the sale :)

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've got a question (and this will bump your ad up to top;)) about cost of your swap. I've got a '68 with 3 speed and Hurst shifter, and was wondering how much it cost you to go with the NV3550?

GLWYS

OP
OP
Millercorey

Millercorey

It cost a lot more than you think...nv3550 ran me $1k, and I did the most expensive conversion kit from wild horses for another $1k on top of that. Then once you start tearing stuff out it starts adding up - misc replacement parts needed in clutch linkage, rebuild transfer case, exhaust changes to fit new layout, labor to deal with it all. I'd say all told it cost me no more than $3,500, but the cost is hard to calculate bc it was happening at the same time as an engine rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.