• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 early Ford bronco clear title and tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
U15GL clear title and tag for 74 Bronco, also have the Marti report included.
Michigan Truck, Blue Ranger package $525.00

redpony

Contributor
Yeah, I am waiting to hear just how this scam works to. Nice easy way to get a VERY NICE BRONCO. Oh yeah I guess that is why this is a felony.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Yeah, I am waiting to hear just how this scam works to. Nice easy way to get a VERY NICE BRONCO. Oh yeah I guess that is why this is a felony.

Some states will honor the warrantee glovebox tag only. Some states like mine require the frame to match the title. I can’t register an early bronco in my state going off the warrantee tag only.

A clean title with its matching frame can be registered in any state. A clean title with a matching warrantee tag mounted on glovebox door will register in only a few states. Since there is no matching frame involved I’m not sure how you would legally put a frame under the tub.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Even if you get it registered in a state just needing the title and warranty tag the bronco is then sometime down the road sold to someone in a state that required the frame to match! Someone is fixing to loose a bronco.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Even if you get it registered in a state just needing the title and warranty tag the bronco is then sometime down the road sold to someone in a state that required the frame to match! Someone is fixing to loose a bronco.

You are correct sir! If I spend several thousand dollars on one these registered Broncos SCDMV will not allow me to change the title to my name. They will want to see the frames VIN. If it doesn’t have a vin stamped on the frame I may not get the bronco registered and on the road for a while. And God knows what would happen if my dmv finds a stamped vin on the frame that doesn’t match the “clean” title. You wanna talk about months of headaches and possible legal problems. I made a mistake of buying a 72 with a “clean” title but it didn’t match the frame (didn’t find this out till years after removing the tub). At the end of the day it never got transferred to my name. I ended up buying a clean title with its matching frame. I immediately took the bare frame to my dmv and was successful at registering it in my name in minutes.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
What Bronconut1 is doing is legal in some states. The buyer must know what is allowed in his or her state. Due diligence is a must and working with your dmv is encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.