• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB and New Bronco info

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"But we do know this: The truck will be based on the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger pickup. Like the original, it will have a full-frame, and like the popular Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, it will have four doors and a removable hard top."

sriha

The drawing they gave of the four door Bronco looks interesting. I kind of like it but also think it looks like a Hummer. I do not like the headlights. Too bad Ford won't release any designs so we can get a clear picture.

Geniusloerts

mid section and the rear is too tall or low, however you want to look at it.

I slimmed this one up

Attachments

• Bronco fix.jpg
    Bronco fix.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I bet most of them were just flips without much done to them. They didn't have the best reputation in the EB community back in the day. Not sure about now.

Don't think it's improved any.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
From the article:
“It’ll be ready to take on the Rubicon right out of the box,”

If you take all the bypass lines you can do that with a pretty close to stock Toyota 4x4 pickup.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
If that is what Ford is planning for the new Bronco or anything along those lines it will be a complete FAILURE. Might do alright in the beginning but eventually it will fall on its face.

Two doors only or nothing for me!

Jakedog

It must have been draw your daddys truck day at kindergarten.
I dont think it looks like a Jeep at all. I think it looks like shit. I have yet to see a good rendition of what a future bronco will look like. A 2 door and a 4 door version would be fine with me(I prefer a 2 door).
Like'em or hate'em, jeep has stayed true to their roots. Its still recognizable as a jeep in 4 or 2 door configuration. Still has straight axles, top comes off, round headlights, etc.
When I heard the bronco was going to be based on a ranger platform, I just knew it would not be what we are all hoping for.

I hope they get the look and the drive train we all want.