• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Missouri Early Bronco Group Camping/Float Trip 9/1-4

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
The MOEB Camping/Float Trip is set for Sept. 1-4 at Pulltite Campgrounds which is in Salem, MO.

Info on the campgrounds can be found here:

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/pulltite/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=7522

or by calling them at (573) 323-4236.

We have reserved spot # G01 and it will accommodate approximately 45 people (15 Vehicles) and will cost $15 per person for the weekend. Some will be arriving on Friday night, while others may only planning on floating. The float trip will be on Sunday September 3rd and we'll start after breakfast. Cost for the float is separate and you can pay for that there.

Flat Nasty Offroad Park is nearby for anyone interested in wheeling that weekend.

Interested parties can either contact me at (314) 757-3673 or Allison Schmittgens (314) 477-4617.

Darin

Last edited:

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Darin, I can lead a group to some of the other sites nearby, south to Round Springs and Alley Springs or north to Welsh Spring.
Steve

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Darin
Any day is good for me. One day we can go up river to Akers and cross on the ferry and take the back way into Montauk Spring and the back roads back to Welch Spring. Then on another day we could go south to Round Springs and Alley Springs.
Steve

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Darin, I'll also bring my large canopy in case we need it for shade. Any interest in some sort of potluck dinner one evening?
Steve

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
Looks like the weather should be great for this event.

Steve-I'm interested in a potluck if we're doing one.