• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seriously, look at this Jeep Bumper. Is it crazy that I want it???

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I would be worried about the ends being too high that they would interfere with the headlights. I believe that you would ultimately be redesigning that bumper quite a bit to maintain the look but make it work. You may be better off sending that pic to one of the many EB fabricators and see if they can come up with something similar to that which you will like and make it work on the EB.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think the turned up ends will fit the Bronco well at all. They are meant for the fender flares on a JK. The photoshop pic pretty much shows this fitment issue.

If you truly want something new, take some ideas to a local fabrication shop and let them build you a one off Bronco bumper. I think you'll end up with better results.

x2. Unless you're a fabricator find a good, solid reputation fabrication shop and go there with your Bronco and a pic of the one you want. Then you and the shop can sell Bronco bumpers.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Have u seen the new duff bumper or the elite broncos hidden winch bumper?

To add to this we also have helped several Bronco guys make modifications to our bumpers so they are a 1 of 1 Duff bumper. Check out our website for all the options we are currently offering and don't hesitate to call or email us to discuss further mods. Our labor rate for custom work is very affordable just keep in mind we need 2-6 weeks for most custom work depending on how in depth it may be.

you can go to dufftuff.com and type in the word bumper in the search box and push enter or go or type in one of these part#'s 4935, 4940 or 4941 :cool:

The Duff front plate bumpers now come with several options that are standard. Including hoops with weld on light tabs, side kickers that weld on to the center hoop to give the plate bumper a pre runner look, option to grind all the exterior welds down for a clean smooth finish, shackle mounts, hi lift jacking points and the coolest new feature is the Hidden winch option.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
A few months back there was an eb with an aftermarket jk bumper that fit nice. He had to trim it to fit the lower corners of the fenders. If the fenders were bobbed like mine it would fit perfect. It also had a hidden winch behind it.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
I dunno. Every time I look at it it reminds me of the grab handles in the handicap stall..........:-X

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters

Attachments

• OR_FAB_jeep_XJ_front_hd_winch_bumper_with_hoop.jpg
    OR_FAB_jeep_XJ_front_hd_winch_bumper_with_hoop.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 25