• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Door Jam section. Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
ok Does anyone have a section of the driver side rear panel. I'll call it the door jam..
... I need a good section . As my Bronco doesn't have any rust. But I really only want no bigger section than goes to just the wheel well start.
... Show me what you got .. & Price. Here some pictures of mu dent i want to replace.

Attachments

• DSCN6769.jpg
    DSCN6769.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN6770.jpg
    DSCN6770.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN6768.jpg
    DSCN6768.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 55

1buckeyefan1

ok Does anyone have a section of the driver side rear panel. I'll call it the door jam..
... I need a good section . As my Bronco doesn't have any rust. But I really only want no bigger section than goes to just the wheel well start.
... Show me what you got .. & Price. Here some pictures of mu dent i want to replace.
I just cut one out. I'll post a pic later

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. That'll work, is it solid. I thought someone might post one from one of our Contributors ...
Be sure & give me a price. Thanks.

1buckeyefan1

.. That'll work, is it solid. I thought someone might post one from one of our Contributors ...
Be sure & give me a price. Thanks.

I'm not sure this is what you need.. it's cut for flares and doesn't have the jamb. I'm going to use it for a template to cut my new one, but pretty much expendable after that.

Attachments

• drivers quarter.jpg
    drivers quarter.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 25

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Thats really odd the way that jam and striker are bent. Almost looks like it was pried open with some jaws.......

Status
Not open for further replies.