• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD cl ad, not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

enovey

Loc.
East Hartford
This is actually my truck. I am really on the fence about selling it and only put the feeler out on CL. Have a project in mind that would require some heavy mods to my existing truck and I just dont have the heart to cut into it. Not sure what to do.
Anyways, I will be posting additional pictures and potentially listing it here. Its a great running truck with solid metal that I intended on keeping forever its just some other things have now complicated that.
If anyone is interested, I would consider a EB in rough shape that will require rust repair work etc. as partial trade towards mine.
thanks

enovey

Loc.
East Hartford
Craigslist ad now has 21 pictures. Truck is solid and is ready to be driven. Wish I could keep but it's not a truck I want to cut up.
Will add pics here shortly

enovey

Loc.
East Hartford
Some pictures

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 54