• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN Vendor Signup and Forum Guidelines

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Vendor Forum
The "Vendor Forum" is a place specifically to give Vendors big and small a place to advertise their products and services. Here a vendor can announce new products, sales & discounts, services, featured items, etc. Cost is $75 per year or $25 for 3 months. To become a Vendor/Sponsor please click here.

Benefits:
  • Vendor/Sponsor tag under your username in the forums to identify you as a site supporter
  • Ability to start new threads in the Vendor/Sponsor forum
  • All the same features of a Contributor including being able to upload photos directly to your posts, larger PM inbox and more Gallery space.

Vendor Rules:
  • A "vendor" is defined as someone selling a commercial product or service. This includes everything from t-shirts to parts to restoration services.
  • Vendors should post about their service/products ONLY in this Vendor Forum. Please do not promote your business in the Bronco Chat forum. If a member asks a question specifically about you or your service then of course you can respond.
  • Please try to start no more than 10-12 new threads a month. These numbers aren't set in stone, but more of a guideline to help keep the forum less cluttered.
  • Respect other vendors. Please don't involve yourself in their threads or discuss their products.
  • Please don't "bump" your threads to the top. Only reply if you are adding additional info or responding to questions.
  • If your product uses a Ford or Bronco logo you need to have specific permission from Ford to use it (ie. a licensing agreement) that you can provide me upon request

If you have any questions or suggestions for this forum please email me. Thanks!

Last edited:

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Complete Off Road is proud to become a Sponsor/Vendor on Classic Broncos. We are here to serve you! Please contact us with products You would like us to post at special pricing, Thank You for your Support! Mike and Julie Kirkus "Complete Off Road"

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
admin said:
Vendor Forum
The "Vendor Forum" is a place specifically to give Vendors big and small a place to advertise their products and services. Here a vendor can announce new products, sales & discounts, services, featured items, etc. Cost is $75 per year or $30 for 3 months. To become a Vendor/Sponsor please click here.

Benefits:
  • Vendor/Sponsor tag under your username in the forums to identify you as a site supporter
  • All the same features of a Contributor including being able to upload photos directly to your posts, larger PM inbox and more Gallery space.

Vendor Rules:
  • A "vendor" is defined as someone selling a commercial product or service. This includes everything from t-shirts to parts to restoration services.
  • Vendors should post about their service/products ONLY in this Vendor Forum. Please do not promote your business in the Bronco Chat forum. If a member asks a question specifically about you or your service then of course you can respond.
  • Please try to start no more than 10-12 new threads a month. These numbers aren't set in stone, but more of a guideline to help keep the forum less cluttered.
  • Respect other vendors. Please don't involve yourself in their threads or discuss their products.
  • Please don't "bump" your threads to the top. Only reply if you are adding additional info or responding to questions.

If you have any questions or suggestions for this forum please email me. Thanks!
This is a good idea and a needed one, thanks Jon. I'm good with the rules and guidelines also. I will be posting new products here soon and am open for questions anytime.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
where do i find a complete list of vendors? i was talking to the guys at ruffstuff the other day and mentioned that they should become vendors here and they thought they already were.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I see a username for that company, but they aren't a Vendor. Have them contact me if they think that's incorrect. It's possible something got lost in the shuffle.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I can close them for you. Just PM me with a link to that thread.

Dano50

We could go with the 3 month slot. That's usually a good time frame for sponsorship for us.

Vendor Forum
The "Vendor Forum" is a place specifically to give Vendors big and small a place to advertise their products and services. Here a vendor can announce new products, sales & discounts, services, featured items, etc. Cost is $75 per year or $30 for 3 months. To become a Vendor/Sponsor please click here.

Benefits:

Vendor Rules:
  • If your product uses a Ford or Bronco logo you need to have specific permission from Ford to use it (ie. a licensing agreement) that you can provide me upon request