• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Pulled the original harness out. Surprisingly in excellent shape for being 44 years old. Replacing with the American Autowire 510317 kit

ixn7apm-jpg.1509340

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
...with the help of my 11 year old Bronco lover.

Sorry Cortez. That's not a mere "Bronco lover" I see in those pics. That right there is the face of a "future Bronco owner" without a doubt!

Paul

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Sorry Cortez. That's not a mere "Bronco lover" I see in those pics. That right there is the face of a "future Bronco owner" without a doubt!

She tells me she has a bucket list and Super Celebration is on it so I’m doing my best to finish up and make it happen in 2019

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Drove it down the road trying to get the rest of the air out after the ram install

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

She tells me she has a bucket list and Super Celebration is on it so I’m doing my best to finish up and make it happen in 2019

Well worth that trip. You’d have to go back every year after you took her once. Lol

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just looked at the boxes of hydro boost parts from WH sitting on the floor. Warranty will be gone by the time I get it installed:(

Have to work on the house in what little spare time I've had. Carpet coming Thursday so need to get ready. Almost a year since Harvey and still not finished with the house.

gr8scott

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Filled it up with gas. Prepping for hurricane Lane.

Attachments

• Lane.jpg
    Lane.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 31