• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nwbr 18

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Northwest Bronco Round up, Florence, OR.
This is the 7th year we've met up in August. Registered Bronco 200+. Dunes for miles,trails thru the bushes. Always cool,some rain and mist.
Jesse Honeyman campground is owned by Broncos. Lots of friends and good times.
We do a can drive for the food bank and they receive more than 4,000lbs of food.
Aug 16-18, but most are there much longer.

The Sponsors that donate to us are great. The raffle makes a lot of smiles.
I pull out Wednesday and it's only a 4 hour drive.

Attachments

• 20180812_200033.jpg
    20180812_200033.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 105

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Have a great time Mike!

Take lots of pics. I'm with you and Hot Ginger in spirit.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
One of these years ,I plan to make the trip. Have a safe trip.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Nice looking set up you got there. I was thinking about selling the fifth wheel and going back to a slide in camper. Have fun and safe travels. Ken

Last edited:

PickleJar

Not to hijack but...

Your broncos awesome btw....

The brush guard you have is very similar to mine. It was chrome at one time, but the PO painted it red. Either way I love these old school looking brush guards and want to keep mine. My question is can I get a new chrome one that style? Internet search has left me dry, it’s like they don’t get made anymore. If I have to use my old one, is that something that can be rechromed? I know nothing about it...but have heard of things being “rexhromed”....looking for any infornfrom anyone...

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Your broncos awesome btw....

The brush guard you have is very similar to mine. It was chrome at one time, but the PO painted it red. Either way I love these old school looking brush guards and want to keep mine. My question is can I get a new chrome one that style? Internet search has left me dry, it’s like they don’t get made anymore. If I have to use my old one, is that something that can be rechromed? I know nothing about it...but have heard of things being “rexhromed”....looking for any infornfrom anyone...

Rechroming is very expensive. You might want to check out getting it powdercoated. There are some colors that look like chrome. Ken

nickgp

Bronco Guru
The old school look is sweet. Imo I would spend the bucks and chrome it. You won't be sorry.

OP
OP
miikee73

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Mine was built by the original owner, it's all stainless steel. I had some LED lights on it but returned to my KC's,old school.

SHX669

Bronco Guru
I bet it drives better with a new clutch - and a 4spd transmission - LOL

OP
OP
miikee73

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Sure does Stan,that extra gear makes a lot of difference. Ditched the duals and put new headers and 2 into 1 exhaust. I'm like a kid with a new Hot Rod.
Loading up this AM ,headed out tomorrow.