• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD rear arm rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Now that repro rear arm rest are made in parchment I don't need these. Look pretty good except need to re-glue better inside. Pay for shipping and they are yours.

Thanks,
Tyler

Attachments

• DSC01830.JPG
    DSC01830.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01831.JPG
    DSC01831.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC01832.JPG
    DSC01832.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 54

slim811

Contributor
Hi Tyler, what vendor is selling Parchment armrests? Thank you Slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Yep, that's where I got them. Dennis Carpenter makes them. The boxes they come in are pretty cool! They are not a perfect match to the front armrest, but certainly close enough.

slim811

Contributor
Yep, that's where I got them. Dennis Carpenter makes them. The boxes they come in are pretty cool! They are not a perfect match to the front armrest, but certainly close enough.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.