• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best trip ever

Tugross302

My first time ever at SC and I had a great time. I met so many of you guys and gals that are on this forum and wanted to say thanks for making my trip one of the best ones ever. Most of the time when I travel I’m ready to go home after a couple days but not this one. I met some of the best people and saw so many nice Broncos that there was no way to pick a favorite. No matter what style you prefer there were many to look at and some of the detail was unbelievable. Great weather, great people, great trucks. Thank you all for making me feel like part of a family. See ya next year. Oh, and I got to ride in a stroppe

jonmelton

Such a great event! Glad you made it out. Everyone should come at least once in their life

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Glad you enjoyed it.. Can't help but have fun w/all them broncos and great people

phred

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Tug. It was nice to me you and see your beautiful special decor bronco. Can wait to see what Nick has done for you on the other one. Hope to see you again at another gathering.

Brett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Nice meeting you too and you also have a very nice Bronco. Ken... By the way how many six packs did you end up with?

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Nice meeting you too and you also have a very nice Bronco. Ken... By the way how many six packs did you end up with?

Three six packs. Ford man (Bryan. Super nice guy) gave me extra money to buy my own. I was afraid to argue. He’s a big fellow. Ha ha. Seriously he and all the guys and gals I met were absolutely wonderful people. I wish there were more events to get together. I would love to host a ride but I doubt I could get anyone to come to my place

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great trip for me also! Got there about 9am on Saturday, field was so full I ended up parking by main tent.

Saw five bears, three deer, one wild turkey and a West TN Dawg!;D

Super nice guy, wish I had more time to meet more of you.

Attachments

• my66atSC2018.jpg
    my66atSC2018.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 69
  • my66atSC2018 #2.jpg
    my66atSC2018 #2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Just heard thru a friend that it came from Tom. Including vendors trucks the final count was .................wait for it.............

523!!!!

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Hey Tug, glad we got to meet. As far as a ride goes we should organize something because there are many eb’s around the state and neighboring states it should have a good turn out. I have been wanting to host a cookout and ride but havent been able to. Ill get some pics to yall as soon as we get them organized.

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Yea chuck. Really enjoyed meeting you too. Let’s talk about getting a ride together later this year. I’m up for it

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Good to meet you Tug. Your Bronco is beautiful! SC is always a great event and I agree it would be nice to be able to meet like that at least one more time during the year.

Bronco Maniac

Hey Tug, glad we got to meet. As far as a ride goes we should organize something because there are many eb’s around the state and neighboring states it should have a good turn out. I have been wanting to host a cookout and ride but havent been able to. Ill get some pics to yall as soon as we get them organized.

Those people from VA really travel well. I bet they would be up for a ride. You need to wait for one to get back from out WEST.

Nicest people I have ever met at an event. I sold a lot of parts and there were a lot of people there that were building Broncos. I think that 523 number will continue to grow. I got a friend that was dying to come, but could not make it due to a family conflict. He asked if it was good enough to go back next year. I told him I already had reservations for next year.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Completely agree. I was only there for the Wednesday / Thursday but even the early days were well worth the trip. I picked up some great deals on chrome trim, a stock tire rack and a few other things and passed along some great deals to others as well.