• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ouch.. Yeah, they won't sell at that price, maybe a couple of folks would, but I don't see it happening

You probably wouldn’t after I tell you the whole story. My buddy scott who is also an EB owner has this retired friend who makes all kinds of things like this out of wood. School busses, bulldozers, excavators etc. he always takes them to Scott to look at. One day just before Christmas he showed up with a carved bronco and gave it to Scott. Scott asked him if he’d make another for his buddy (me) and said he would pay for it. The guy said he doesn’t sell them because then it would feel like work and he just does it for fun. But he told scott if he got around to it he might make another. Now Scott’s bronco has cut fenders so scott told him I’d want one that was uncut. Scott showed him pictures of my bronco to go by. A couple weeks later scott called me and said he picked up my bronco and the guy charged him $400 for mine and then asked scott for $300 for his that he already gave him. Scott couldn’t tell him no since he is a friend and a customer of Scott’s so he paid him. I went ahead and paid scott $400 for mine even though scott tried not to take it. It’s very nice but probably wouldn’t be worth more than $100. I may see if the guy will make me another for $300 and raffle it off for a good cause at the SC.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally found the skyjacker HW... now just need one/two more..

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
only 2 ??

got them new once yet ?

Attachments

• greenli.jpg
    greenli.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 38
  • greenlii.jpg
    greenlii.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 39

Tugross302

Update!!!!! I just got another one of these made. I’ll be raffling this off at the super celebration along with some other surprises. Money will go to whatever charity or causes that’s going on there. I’m sure someone will be trying to raise money for some good cause. I haven’t been there before so I don’t know.

Attachments

• 8E1149FA-DA72-4917-A80E-CDA024AF56FE.jpg
    8E1149FA-DA72-4917-A80E-CDA024AF56FE.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 20