• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally Some Pics of the Satin Items

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Just a few pics of the satin items my shop carries. Now you can get your truck to match!

FullSizeRender-1.jpg FullSizeRender-6.jpg FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg IMG_9858-1.JPG

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 88

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
that's pretty sweet, going to have check out that tailgate handle. when I get my new tailgate

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I might be sending my tailgate handle in to you to match my Toms satin door handles and mirrors. What about the Bronco script emblems? The chrome needs to come off first?

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I might be sending my tailgate handle in to you to match my Toms satin door handles and mirrors. What about the Bronco script emblems? The chrome needs to come off first?

Yeah for best result the metal needs to be slightly rough up, if you have a small blast cabinet hit them up just enough to take the shine off them, the chrome doesn't have to be completely removed. If not I can do it no biggie...PM me and i'll give ya price and address to ship them!