• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Edelbrock Pro Flo 3 EFI

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
I have the pro flo 2. havent used it since Dyno, but was fun to play with when breaking it in.

Dannyboy71

I used to have a pro flow 1 until I dipped a bigger motor in. It ran great never had any issues

Amac70

ME
I think you just sold me on this system, going to ditch my factory ford stuff soon and switch to something, this looks promising.

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I think I am going to pull the trigger on it also. I have all factory EFI stuff now but with the 302 upper and BC adapter it really chokes my 351. By the time I buy intake EFI and new dizzy I am already there so this looks good.

I am putting some shock hoops on the front of my truck with a cross brace and the factory EFI is really in the way so this looks good.

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Well something is now messed up with this. It is not available from Summit anymore. Jegs now has it at over $3000. Interesting. SBC stuff still available lower priced but looks like the Ford stuff much more now. Seemed too good to be true so will wait and see what happens.

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
According to Jegs customer service it is still $1795. Something wrong with web site. I will check it in a couple of days.

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
Yes.. I’m really interested in this as well. Can’t find much info on it yet, but it’s definitely at the top of my list.

Amac70

ME
I have all lighting stuff, but still doesn't run perfect never has, the amount i need for custom tune, injectors and maff ect... i think im better off buying all new. On the cross bar issue mine clears fine. but it is tight.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm pretty sure these are $3,000. I've been looking at them too. Seems pretty nice.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My goto tuner in AZ is Lopers. They have been doing it since the 50's. NOw they do like FAST over Edelbrock, but they said Edelbrock would be their second choice.

Amac70

ME
so apparently edelbrock has already discontinued this system, hence the price cut. if you can find one snatch it up.

AKwheeler

The only real problem I see with this (and most other aftermarket) FI system is the lack of a knock sensor. Not a real big deal if you aren't looking for max power, but there is some comfort in having a system pull timing in the event of knock.

With that detriment said, I am pulling the trigger on a FITech 600 PA system this weekend, same problem.

Amac70

ME
well after talking with edelbrock it sounds like the pro flo 4 system should be coming out in the next month, don't know cost but its just an upgrade few more features. basically stuff no one needs but they want to keep relative.