• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

jmurphy

Loc.
Missoula
Thanks Cracker.. We haven't sat down and figured it out yet, but it won't go over $80 for sure.

Moab can be expensive or real resonable depending on your needs too. Cheapest would be to camp outside of town in a tent or camper, from there it goes all the way to fancy Condos and everything in between. The Moab Rim C.G. is set up like a KOA with tent and RV spots all the way to cabins, and most importantly.. good hot showers.
-Steve

Cracker & Steve

Thanks for the info, so no more than $80 for one vehicle and two guys, sounds really good to me. Yeah I was looking into the lodging and figured out that staying outside the town was pretty cheap compared to Rim C.G. Is there a limit to how many people can register or a cut off date?

I'll start talking with my brother and see if this is something we can pull off this year or not. My bronco is not built for Moab yet.......and my brothers is under repair so it will all depend on if we can get the cash to get there and if he can get his rig put back together in time.

Thanks
Jared

jmurphy

Loc.
Missoula
Depending on land use fees, I would geuss that the registration fee will be around $80. Steve will see this and chime in soon I bet...

Cracker

I just noticed your from Pueblo, I grew up in Canon City and lived in Pueblo for a year while I was going to college there. ;D I miss parts of Colorado and now that I have a bronco I am defiantly missing the trails there.

Jared

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

snip... Is there a limit to how many people can register or a cut off date?
Jared

There are a lot of details we haven't hammered out yet. Here's what I can tell you.
We won't limit how many rigs but there will be a cut off date ~ 4 weeks before the event. After that, shirts and swag might not be guaranteed. Also, there'll be an early registration discount that will run for a month or so after we open it up.

-Steve

jmurphy

Loc.
Missoula
Steve
Thanks for all the info, do apologize for so many questions so early. Sure hope my brother and I can make it, we were just talking about how we want to meet up in Moab once both our EB's are ready.

Jared

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

More piss-beer???

In Moab there's something for everyone.

Here it is, Moab.. Canadian style.
DSC00381.jpg

jmurphy

Loc.
Missoula
Talked with my brother and found out that his Bronco won't be ready by May next year :cry: So we'll have to have to wait until next year to attend. Here's to Bronco Safari 2013 :)

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Looks like I'll be sleeping in my truck...between my med bill that came up..the wedding...and now ID theft. Ill be on the super cheap for sure..I shouldn't go but it means alot to me to show up...
And FYI, my best man/ older brother might be conning with me cus this is pretty much my batchler party, so don't be shocked if you see this on the trail with us. Lol
http://www.ouversonusa.com/beck.html
1000000817.jpg

bec

Loc.
Mount Pleasant
pulling out the big guns it looks like"broncomitch" i will have to see when I'm off the boat to come down there were going to move to Utah this summer when the kids get out of school may be i can set up times to look at homes around then and sneak down there been down there for jeep safari a few times would love to come see some broncos it would be a lot better LOL;D