• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 67-72 T-Case shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m looking for a decent 67-72 transfer case shifter. The plunger mechanism must be working properly. I don’t really care about the chrome T-shifter handle because I already have a new one.

Thanks Jeff

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can have it for $5 plus shipping. It's been sand blasted and the plunger works fine. It's from a 73 T shift (built in 9/72 before they switched to J shifters). I have the plastic base but the "glass" for it is already sold and the base is missing a dog ear to screw it down so it's really not in primo shape.

Attachments

• shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can have it for $5 plus shipping. It's been sand blasted and the plunger works fine. It's from a 73 T shift (built in 9/72 before they switched to J shifters). I have the plastic base but the "glass" for it is already sold and the base is missing a dog ear to screw it down so it's really not in primo shape.

Beautiful... I’ll take it!

I PMed you my shipping info just let me know how you want to get paid.
Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got it today and it’s great!

Thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.