• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
those do look great in black . I'd be in for a couple black mens , Dori would like the womens in black too

If you offer up a mens zip in black I'd be in for that too .

X2... black, and I'd probably pick up a couple..

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

X2... black, and I'd probably pick up a couple..

So ordering.. Attendees will be getting a email with details. We (the Utah Bronco Club) are not set up for direct sales but if you are not attending, contact me directly I'll see what we can do.

-Steve

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
We're about ready to have print the event shirts and hoodies. We ran into an issue..
Not all sizes of hoodies in pullovers and zips are available in the Moab Red so we opted to add use black when we can. Here's the problem. The art looks fantastic on black, should we offer the men's tees in black too? If I could add a poll to this thread I would. Please drop me a PM or go ahead and comment here.

The shirts included with registration are in the red, we're talking optional ones here, hopefully pre-ordered so we can deliver them in Moab.

What do you think?

Love the black, red is meh. I'd want a black tee or three.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So ordering.. Attendees will be getting a email with details. We (the Utah Bronco Club) are not set up for direct sales but if you are not attending, contact me directly I'll see what we can do.

-Steve

I PM'd you my email address..! And THANK YOU for letting me pick a couple up.

RT

Bronco Guru
They weren't on the registration, frankly we didn't know for sure what we could offer until the art was finished. Our original intent was to keep with the Moab Red color as part of the "branding" for the Bronco Safari. I like Cracker's thoughts on it, going with black instead.. I have to talk with some of my counterparts, but I bet we make that change.
-Steve

are you talking having everything in black , or just the ones you can't get in Moab red ?

Bob

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Any of the East Coast BONES guys, I'll stuff as many in my luggage as possible if you want to get in.

-Steve

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Well, after much consideration, I will have to cancel my plans for Moab this year... Too many things are going on that week for me to be gone. That being said, I have cancelled my spot at the Moab Rim campground, so there is an open camping spot now available... Have fun!!

RT

Bronco Guru
Well, after much consideration, I will have to cancel my plans for Moab this year... Too many things are going on that week for me to be gone. That being said, I have cancelled my spot at the Moab Rim campground, so there is an open camping spot now available... Have fun!!

Wha ??? So now I have to bring my own sheetmetal ??? ;D

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Wow Cracker, Knowing how much you love Moab and Broncos, that had to a painful decision. Thanks so much for your help and support. We'll miss seeing you this year.

-Steve

RT

Bronco Guru
Now that's funny. I'll take orders, if you know what your going to dent this year.
Brian

heh, heh ,,, well I haven't had it on the drivers side door for about 13 years now , but as much as it could use a new door I'd hate to risk messing up the fresh chunk o' highway sign I have on the quarter so my filler tubes have something to bolt up to :eek:

Seriously though ,,Dave ,, I always thought the Bronco Safari was something that something else got cancelled for !

Sorry we won't see you there , now I have to figure what to do with this here bottle o' Patron ;)

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Speaking of the Show and Shine, I’ve been thinking about bringing the Racing Bronco down to put on display. Anybody around the Salt Lake or Utah County area have an extra spot on a trail or know of a two place trailer that I could barrow/rent cheap. If I can’t find a suitable trailer, I’ll just bring the ’69.
Brian

Brian, I think I found a ride for your racer. I hope it works out.
-Steve

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

heh, heh ,,, well I haven't had it on the drivers side door for about 13 years now , but as much as it could use a new door I'd hate to risk messing up the fresh chunk o' highway sign I have on the quarter so my filler tubes have something to bolt up to :eek:

Seriously though ,,Dave ,, I always thought the Bronco Safari was something that something else got cancelled for !

Sorry we won't see you there , now I have to figure what to do with this here bottle o' Patron ;)

To heck with Dave.. Bring the Patron and we'll drink in his honor!

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
:(

awww :(

broncofntc

Loc.
Willard, UT
Cracker, sorry you can't make it but I'll appreciate your camp spot.
Brian, I've got a gooseneck and could haul your extra rig down.

Steve, Is registration closed? I tried but couldn't get paid. Never mind I'm registered now.

Last edited:

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado

Thanks for the thoughts... Patron huh??? Maybe I could sneak out for a day or two....;) Typically, nothing would have changed my plans, but with kids, they have a way of keeping you busy... This will be the first time in over 20 years that I have not gone to Moab, hope my Bronco doesn't have withdrawels....:p

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Thanks for the thoughts... Patron huh??? Maybe I could sneak out for a day or two....;) Typically, nothing would have changed my plans, but with kids, they have a way of keeping you busy... This will be the first time in over 20 years that I have not gone to Moab, hope my Bronco doesn't have withdrawels....:p

I'll chip in for a bottle of the good Patron if it helps get ya there.