• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Wanted Bronco 1966-77 for project car NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

why not

Looking for a Bronco from 1966-1977 as a project car. Preferably with motor and good bones as in fixable rust and repairable body damage in NJ

Last edited:

gsmalley

Hi, I have a 66 that I am going to sell. I first bought it with the idea to drive it and fix it up. It was a Texas truck that was brought up to Rochester NY for five years. When I bought it the guy drove it down to NJ for me. At the same time I bought this one another guy called me back with an uncut one. I bought the uncut one a month after I bought this one. Have been driving the shit out of my uncut one while dreaming of restoring the 66. As we all know life gets in the way and I haven’t restored it yet. I was going to put it up for sale for 6.5k and take the first offer over 5k. For a fellow member on here I will let you have it for 5k. I have some pics on my phone I can text you. Shoot me ur # and I will send u the pics.
Glenn
732 651 7873

Status
Not open for further replies.