• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 bronco rock crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngs Automotive

Price reduced $15000 or best offer
All trades considered. Must sell ASAP.

Going to sell my rock crawler looking for something I can drive daily
74 bronco new 351 new c4 trans fresh dana 20.
Full hydro steering
New corbeau seats
New driveshafts
Snowfighter dana 60 front with 5.38 gears
Dana 60 rear with new axles and gears
Four link rear with new wildhorses springs
Duff long arms on front
Howell fuel injection
New aluminum fuel cell
Rhino lined interior
Flat black paint
44 inch tires with mrt beadlock locks
Message me for pics or more info
Looking to trade for a daily driver
Can be reached at 918-805-2497

Last edited:

MikeKC130J

Contributor
Is this Bronco licensed for the road. I’ve have a few but never any built up like this. If you have pictures can you txt them 252-675-2326. Or email them to me. Mikeyam50@hotmail.com thanks for your time.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang man its just the wrong time of year for most people. I would love to replace my XJ with this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.