• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Any thing in pa or surrounding states

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always looking but looking harder recently ready for another bronco looking to build something more original. Looking for something decent enough to start with but open to just about anything. Any leads? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Dodger

Hello:
I have 2 projects: First is a 66 U13 according to the frame serial number u13fl732355. Those are the only numbers I can find on it. It has a fiberglass half top and I've had it since 1990. That's how I bought it so I don't know why the body appears to be later model. I used it on the farm and hunting and it is fairly rough. The pans are rusted out and the fenders, etc., are dented.
Second is a 1976 Bronco Ranger that I bought in good running condition in 1998. It didn't really need anything but I wanted it "like new". I took it to and (ex) friend and $500 plus all parts necessary to redo - glass rubbers, sand and repaint, etc. he didn't do sh** but take it apart and let it set in his garage for 10+ years. I finally got po'd enough and went and picked it up and it's been in my barn since. This one has a pto-driven winch, but not sure if it's factory or not. If it is, it's probably a rare option. If you're interested, send me your email address and I will send a link to dropbox pictures. I need to sell them both. I'm selling my farm and they need to go. I am in east TN, a few miles from where I-81 and I-40 split. Or text your info and reference this ad to 865 606 3342
Thanks,
Roger

OP
OP
earlybroncoboy
Hello:
I have 2 projects: First is a 66 U13 according to the frame serial number u13fl732355. Those are the only numbers I can find on it. It has a fiberglass half top and I've had it since 1990. That's how I bought it so I don't know why the body appears to be later model. I used it on the farm and hunting and it is fairly rough. The pans are rusted out and the fenders, etc., are dented.
Second is a 1976 Bronco Ranger that I bought in good running condition in 1998. It didn't really need anything but I wanted it "like new". I took it to and (ex) friend and $500 plus all parts necessary to redo - glass rubbers, sand and repaint, etc. he didn't do sh** but take it apart and let it set in his garage for 10+ years. I finally got po'd enough and went and picked it up and it's been in my barn since. This one has a pto-driven winch, but not sure if it's factory or not. If it is, it's probably a rare option. If you're interested, send me your email address and I will send a link to dropbox pictures. I need to sell them both. I'm selling my farm and they need to go. I am in east TN, a few miles from where I-81 and I-40 split. Or text your info and reference this ad to 865 606 3342
Thanks,
Roger

Sent text

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmalley

1966 Bronco For Sale

I have a 1966 with a 289. 3 on the tree. It runs , drives and stops. Hard top and soft top. it was originally a Texas truck. I was going to work on it as I drove it but bought another one a month later. Was going to post it for 6k. But since u are looking and close I will take 5k. Calling me or texting me is the best way to contact me.
Glenn
732 651 7873

Status
Not open for further replies.