• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA Looking for 72-77 Explorer or Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoBub

Contributor
Looking for 72-77 Bronco Ranger or Explorer to restore. Should be complete would prefer uncut rear if possible. Not afraid of rust repairs just not complete rust bucket.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
The photos and description tell the story. Let me know if you interested

https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/d/77-bronco-trade/6751575929.html

Would love to have it but, your about 5 or 6 grand to high for what you have to do to it. It looks like most sheet metal will have to be replaced. As I understand it it needs drive shafts front and rear, floor boards front to back, kick panels, quarter panels, rocker panels, front fenders, cowl area has rust and window frame has rust lower hinge area. Forgot about the doors and tailgate. That's a lot to deal with for the money your asking. I'll keep an eye on it if you choose to lower the asking price. If I wanted to start from scratch I could buy this 72 complete with all drive train for $1000.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20181101_110232.jpg
    IMG_20181101_110232.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

cawright3

Loc.
Lakeland (Memphis)
No worries, its worth what I’m asking. By your post history over the last two months you’re either very critical (including on my post) or they keep selling out from underneith you. Do you have or have you ever even owned an early Bronco? A Jeep maybe a better fit for you budget. Best of luck

Would love to have it but, your about 5 or 6 grand to high for what you have to do to it. It looks like most sheet metal will have to be replaced. As I understand it it needs drive shafts front and rear, floor boards front to back, kick panels, quarter panels, rocker panels, front fenders, cowl area has rust and window frame has rust lower hinge area. Forgot about the doors and tailgate. That's a lot to deal with for the money your asking. I'll keep an eye on it if you choose to lower the asking price. If I wanted to start from scratch I could buy this 72 complete with all drive train for $1000.

Thanks

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
No worries, its worth what I’m asking. By your post history over the last two months you’re either very critical (including on my post) or they keep selling out from underneith you. Do you have or have you ever even owned an early Bronco? A Jeep maybe a better fit for you budget. Best of luck

Yes I've owned 3 75,76, and 77 . If it is worth what you say it's worth why do you still have it? And the fact is some one came and looked at it for me and advised me to stay away from it. Most deals don't last as long as yours has if they were worth fooling with. They would of sold b y now.

cawright3

Loc.
Lakeland (Memphis)
Yah, I appreciate you putting Brian in touch with me. It’s always nice to know more local Bronco enthusiast... who actually own them. We both thought it was interesting that you never asked me a question or contacted me direct but his few photos gave you the details needed (outside of my 24 photos and candid description) to then blast it like you had indeed looked it over in person.

I’m happy to share with anyone and everyone both the good and bad of this 77 by answering questions or sending specific photos. I’m also fine sitting on this Ranger for the next 10+ years until I get my asking price or I’ll just build it when I have more time.

If you truly have owned 3 EB’s then it was either a long time ago and you’re out of touch or you’ve hopped on the Bronco band wagon in the last two months and are looking for another quick flip. I’m continually turning down site unseen offers and until someone’s standing in front of me with cash I’ll continue to be the proud owner of this one.

Again, best of luck... with whatever your actual intentions are.

Yes I've owned 3 75,76, and 77 . If it is worth what you say it's worth why do you still have it? And the fact is some one came and looked at it for me and advised me to stay away from it. Most deals don't last as long as yours has if they were worth fooling with. They would of sold b y now.

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
Yah, I appreciate you putting Brian in touch with me. It’s always nice to know more local Bronco enthusiast... who actually own them. We both thought it was interesting that you never asked me a question or contacted me direct but his few photos gave you the details needed (outside of my 24 photos and candid description) to then blast it like you had indeed looked it over in person.

I’m happy to share with anyone and everyone both the good and bad of this 77 by answering questions or sending specific photos. I’m also fine sitting on this Ranger for the next 10+ years until I get my asking price or I’ll just build it when I have more time.

If you truly have owned 3 EB’s then it was either a long time ago and you’re out of touch or you’ve hopped on the Bronco band wagon in the last two months and are looking for another quick flip. I’m continually turning down site unseen offers and until someone’s standing in front of me with cash I’ll continue to be the proud owner of this one.

Again, best of luck... with whatever your actual intentions are.
Here's where your wrong I did discuss it you you even got under the truck and sent me pictures of the underside of the bed. It's funny you forget who you discussed this with. I hope you do keep it another 10 years. Your arrogance is duly noted. Enjoy it. Oh, and by the way , I'm not the only one commenting on your "Swiss cheese" truck.

cawright3

Loc.
Lakeland (Memphis)
Ahhh... yes, I specifically told you mid November that this "probably isn't the vehicle for you", and you still wasted another classic bronco members time to come look it over in person. Then after that you felt the need to trash it everywhere I had it posted as if you had first hand knowledge of it.

Don't confuse candor or honesty with arrogance. Sellers be aware of this buyer!!!

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
Ahhh... yes, I specifically told you mid November that this "probably isn't the vehicle for you", and you still wasted another classic bronco members time to come look it over in person. Then after that you felt the need to trash it everywhere I had it posted as if you had first hand knowledge of it.

Don't confuse candor or honesty with arrogance. Sellers be aware of this buyer!!!

Your totally arrogant sir and that's not from me that's from other members here!
I just agree with them. So stay off my wanted add and I'll stay off your seller add.

Status
Not open for further replies.