• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted: Full Size Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedgar

Looking for a full size hardtop for my 70 sport. Prefer white. does not have to be perfect. Truck is all original, including paint.

Prefer one with glass so I don't have to find it.

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
I have a complete hardtop with glass from my 77. It is silver / gray color. It's not perfect, but usable. Holes in the center of the roof for two antennas (by PO) and rain gutter has some surface rust. Sport glass trim is off. Let's make deal I need it out of my yard. PM me if interested.

USMC-72BRONCO

Loc.
Oceanside
I have one but it has rusted through completely near the driver side windshield and the back hatch is missing PM me ill give you my number and and send pictures if interested

OP
OP
dedgar

dedgar

I have one but it has rusted through completely near the driver side windshield and the back hatch is missing PM me ill give you my number and and send pictures if interested

it might be too far gone for my truck. thank you for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.