• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA EB with tank tracks!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
We did the headlights on this one.
The guys over at Hauk Designs are AWESOME. There's a TV show called Road Hauks on History Channel that will be showing the build.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We did the headlights on this one.
The guys over at Hauk Designs are AWESOME. There's a TV show called Road Hauks on History Channel that will be showing the build.

I did watch a couple of their shows.. not bad, Fills some time at least :)

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I have been waiting for somebody to post this. Interesting thing is that on the show they built it for a ski resort for like $120k or $130k. The ski resort liked it and ordered like 2 or 3 more of them (on the show). So why is it up for sale now????

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I have been waiting for somebody to post this. Interesting thing is that on the show they built it for a ski resort for like $120k or $130k. The ski resort liked it and ordered like 2 or 3 more of them (on the show). So why is it up for sale now????

Missed that episode.. No doubt maybe they only needed 2 or didn't need as many as th ey thought

Broncitis

MEB Founder

Because it was on a TV show and most of what they do is usually fake. ;)