• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bumper Build w/ Pics

OP
OP
76YETI

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Sorry forgot to mention that, yes the stock bumper was notched to accept the spindle. A plasma cutter made short work of that. No discoloration and sealed with clear. I believe I used a 1" washer as a template. I'll take a pic and post.

mdside

Loc.
PNW
Turned out great!

3years ago I used that spindle kit for a bumper I made for my Hummer, even with a 37" tire mounted to it I haven't had any issue since day one

Cortez

Bronco Guru
For the perfect match, I would love to see the front stock bumper build guide that embeds a winch...any write this up yet?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 197

75302auto

Wow! Great Job! One of the neatest swing aways I've seen and still allows the look of the original bumper. Love it!!

chrisrkelly

Loc.
Roswell, GA
Amazing job and awesome write up. Thanks so much! I've been looking for this setup and I'd been thinking it wasn't possible to find. Amazing what you find amongst this group!!