• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Purchased BD Fiberglass Body. WAVE GOODBYE TO BUTTSTANK!!!

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Does Bronco design mount bodies? Just drop off the chassis on your move and have them mount the body and come back later for it?

We sure do! Some guys bring there chassis to pick up the tub when it is ready. It only takes an hour or so to set it and bolt it down!

We have had a couple of guys bring their chassis and leave them as they were getting assembled bodies, which worked great since we all know how identical each frame and/or body are to one another lol

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
He sure will. I'd bet Corey could have it undercoated and ready for permanent mount, leaving paint to be done on the chassis.

Adam we do offer undercoating as well!

Jim we appreciate your order and look forward to meeting you and seeing your project completed!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Adam we do offer undercoating as well!

Jim we appreciate your order and look forward to meeting you and seeing your project completed!

Customer service at its finest. You will not be disappointed with the tub or the family building it for you. Great People for sure.

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
You can shoot the underside of the tub with raptor liner for less than $200. But if your using some kind of rubber undercoating im not sure the cost.

You can shoot the inside of the tube with tintable raptor liner for about $200. The tint you have to get mixed at a paint jobber is another 2 or 3 hundies.

Just see what there using. And when they say it only takes a hour or so to set the tub and bolt it down......maybe if you dont have doors. After i bolted my tub down i spent a week adjusting body mount shims to get my door decent. Start with at least 2 washers on top of every body mount....that way you can pull just one washer rather than adding 7.

Good luck and have fun. I got one of the last KENTROL bodies made. I freeking love it! Ill take a rip down salt covered roads in minnesota any day! I wish the entire bronco was glass but thats not possible. Plus some pof the glass parts like tailgate and grills just dont look real enuf to me to use. the metal inner front clip is a must, and the detail in a steel grill and gate cant be matched with glass.