• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

For those who need the BLUE 50th anniversary badge

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Is the only way to purchase one is with a credit card. I didn't see a pay pal option.

tymotor

"Is the only way to purchase one is with a credit card. I didn't see a pay pal option."

Yes. Too much of a hassle to set up a PayPal business account just for this run/batch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Are these made by the same person as the originals? Quality the same?"

Yes. Same, same.

tymotor

Thanks, everyone. We're really close to making this happen. We're at 70 of the 75 needed orders to go to production.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I'm glad they destroyed the molds and won't ever be produced again. I feel sorry for the guy that spent $250.

Now am I making sense?%)

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Ok. I think we are all confused. I was asking what the difference was between the first run of BLUE badges is compared to the second run that is being offered now

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
This is the statement i am referring to

I don't think there was a limit on the blue ones in this thread that tymotor makes. I don't remember there being a statement made that there was only going to be one production run, maybe there was but I just missed it. I bought one on the first go round. It looks like he is just making another production run of them, on the 52nd anniversary :-X. It looks like they are going to be identical to the original run or runs. I do think a couple of them have sold on ebay for decent money either due to confusion or ahem.. marketing.

The limited/first production ones are the red/gold ones that boureeone did. Those are the ones that were made in one batch and will not be remade. That was always his intention and he has stuck to it. It looks like he has offered up the graphics to one of the t-shirt/hoodie guys to be used on shirts but no more badges. These are the ones that typically sell for $200-$250 when they do come up for sale.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
yes i knew the black/red/gold are limited. I bought mine when they were offered too. It just seemed like in this conversation that the new batch of blue would be different somehow