• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Original Ted Nugent Zebra Big Bronco Wheels and Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
mr bronco I was thinking about posting on fullsize, not sure what other direction to go with it. 75 Ranger thanks, I was going to delete this post because it just went the wrong direction but decided to just leave it alone and keep my mouth (or fingers) Shut. And AMC I dont think I could help you. I would love to do the same. It would be so badass to stick a wild pig on his ranch with a bow.

bigjhoov

nobody
We all have opinions and funny things we want to post, but it's really not fair for the seller. It puts the seller on the defensive and potential buyers may get turned off or discouraged about buying a particular item.
I think Jon was wise in posting the rule: Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked.

He's not selling anything. Where's the price? He's advertising, which is what the Vendor forum is for.

Vendor's Forum & Mass Buys
A place for sponsoring vendors to post about their products and services including discount & sale pricing, new products, featured items, etc.

I'm sorry, but he's trying to pump up the price of some wheels that you'd be hard pressed to get $100 for at a swap meet. Not sure what Nugent being a great American and what not has to do with it. Is he going to donate the proceeds to the USO or something? I just don't get it. They're wheels, nothing special.

amc78cj7

Loc.
Ann Arbor, MI
I had a thought about these wheels. They are, as pointed out, just some rubber that will wear away when they hit the road, just like any other wheels. But...if Ted wanted to get top dollar for them he could autograph each rim and you could sell them individually as wall art to fans. Or you could turn them into autographed shop tables by adding a pedistal leg. Otherwise they are just some old wheels.

Just a thought. Next time he visits family hand him a sharpie and let him sign away.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Now that is a good idea! Because I agree with bigjhoov the wheels and tires are only worth what used wheels and tires are worth

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I had a thought about these wheels. They are, as pointed out, just some rubber that will wear away when they hit the road, just like any other wheels. But...if Ted wanted to get top dollar for them he could autograph each rim and you could sell them individually as wall art to fans. Or you could turn them into autographed shop tables by adding a pedistal leg. Otherwise they are just some old wheels.

Just a thought. Next time he visits family hand him a sharpie and let him sign away.

This was the point I was trying to make separate from the bronco they are just wheels and tires and I don't mean any offense by that they may mean more to someone else and I don't blame you for trying to get more for them because they where owned by Ted everyone trys that just don't get mad when someone has an opinion.

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If I wanted T.N. Bronco parts, I would want parts from the 3 Broncos featured in a 1980 issue of Four Wheeler Magazine. Two EB's, one full cab with every feature from DC at the time on it, plus the other for plowing. Then there was his black '79 that was jacked like crazy. I didn't care for the IFS style Zebra Bronco, just didn't do much for me.

joe

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the response guys. We are selling the tires and wheels off of the original Ted Nugent Zebra Bronco along with a signed picture of the Bronco with the wheels and tires on the truck. If you want a certificate of authenticity I am sure that can be arranged. I personally picked these up from Ted Nugents ranch in southern Michigan Today. This is ONE of the most popular Broncos in the world. These may not be for everyone but you cant deny that Ted has been an icon in the Bronco world and these would be a great addition for any Bronco or Nugent collector.

DUDE!, I luv Ted! he is Awesome. one of, if not my most favorite rocker!

are his tires and wheels off of that 80/90's, what ever year that truck is?, worth more than a couple hundred bucks.....NO!

now if you could talk ole Ted into delivering them and havin a little jam session with the band then I'm in!

nice try though %)

Maybe you should post them on Pirate4x4, I'm sure you'll get allot of interest over there ;)

Last edited:

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA

crab

Bronco Guru
So what is the "non profit" price on these one of a kind most famous in the world tires? I don't think Ted really needs the money, so why not just give them away to somebody that would appreciate them?
I've tried to contact Ted several times over the years trying to get him to bring his EB to SOB, but never heard back. See what you can do to get him to show up at the Unevent in Florence Oregon this August

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So what is the "non profit" price on these one of a kind most famous in the world tires? I don't think Ted really needs the money, so why not just give them away to somebody that would appreciate them?
I've tried to contact Ted several times over the years trying to get him to bring his EB to SOB, but never heard back. See what you can do to get him to show up at the Unevent in Florence Oregon this August

We went further than that when the MEB Roundup was still being held in Paragon Park ,Pa. I actually spoke with the "agent/rep/booking agent". When we got into the thousands, yes THOUSANDS not including first class air fair, limo transport from the airport to the park.................
I thanked her for her time and told her I would bring it before the BOD!!!!
Needless to say he was not booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.