• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Chevy caliper brackets and spindles

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have a set of Chevy backing plates if you’re interested. They need a good cleaning. I also have one full circle HD one.

Todd Z.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Todd if he doesn't want the Backing plate . Let me say I might want the one plate.
I kind of this I have only one of the HD plates. But I HAVE 2 Of the lighter half plates.
... Let me check.
If I Don't get back to you I'm about to go hunting & Wheeling in New Mexico. SO i'LL BE BACK HOME AFTER THANKSGIVING.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
.. Todd if he doesn't want the Backing plate . Let me say I might want the one plate.
I kind of this I have only one of the HD plates. But I HAVE 2 Of the lighter half plates.
... Let me check.
If I Don't get back to you I'm about to go hunting & Wheeling in New Mexico. SO i'LL BE BACK HOME AFTER THANKSGIVING.

Sounds good - let me know.

Todd Z.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I forgot to look today. WITH all the getting ready for New Mexico.
Maybe I'll get home early from work one day this week.
But I've only got 3 days before Hunting trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.