• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Santa Rosa Area Familiar with EB's?

KingR

Contributor
I'm looking for someone with solid Classic Bronco knowledge to take a look at a '75 in Santa Rosa, CA I'm interested in. It's had an engine and transmission upgrade, so I'd really like to hire a mechanic who also knows something about broncos. Anyone know someone in the area that I might be able to hire?

Thanks,
Rob

OP
OP
K

KingR

Contributor
Just a follow up to close this thread: I got in touch with Andrew from bajabronco and he took a thorough look and gave me a nice write up on the vehicle! He was also very accommodating meeting with the seller on my behalf. Thanks Andrew and Baja Bronco!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great! Thanks for the follow up too. Glad to hear it. Andrew's a great guy. Very knowledgeable, obviously!

And as a side note... Thanks for becoming a contributor so quickly! Appreciate keeping this forum up and running smoothly for sure. And it's just so much easier to post images that way.
Which means... Now you've got no excuse for us not to see pics of this rig when you get the chance!

Paul

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
KingR I'm around this week ifyou want to swing by and I'll measure for the driveshaft!