• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Paint Jobs

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
if anyone wants custom vinyl striping... I can do it. PM me if you are interested.

I can do Ranger and Ranger modified stripes... heck... just about anything you can dream up

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
if anyone wants custom vinyl striping... I can do it. PM me if you are interested.

I can do Ranger and Ranger modified stripes... heck... just about anything you can dream up

How about stenciles for the stripes? I am about as far away from paint as possible while still owning a bronco but I like to get my ducks in a row. I would really like to paint the stripes on vs. vinyl.

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
Mine finally got painted earlier this year. The paint is medium emerald irid., a ford color from the 70's. I can't remember the exact year. I love it. I broke up the green with the silver sport theme grill. It came out good.

083-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I've seen plenty of green EB's that I liked, despite the fact that it's usually not favorite color. Your's is very sharp!

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
Here's my work in progress. I wish I could say it was all my idea, but it's pretty much a copy of a picture I found awhile back.

DSCN1978.jpg

Almost right up to the time the paint started to fly, I was torn between the maroon and this blue and white scheme.

76.jpg

Here's another one I really like. I photoshopped it a little so I could see what it looked like as a half cab with trim.

Bronco.jpg

larsens68

Loc.
Kingman, Az
I am still in to the stock color and set up but I have an uncut half cab. Its yours and thats why we buy them to have fun and make em our own. Anything you do most of us will like it cause you saved another one from the junk yard.

OP
OP
B

bfgreen85

Loc.
Fayetteville
Good choice on the maroon. That thing has some shine to it. I love these pictures guys. Thanks. It's good to see other people putting some really nice paint on their trucks.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
here ya go.

Bax

Attachments

• P1010028.jpg
    P1010028.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 96

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
what we could do is do basically a reverse vinyl that would give you a template.

So you put in in place when you're ready and then paint it (airbrush?)

That's doable too if you wold rather have paint.;D

How about stenciles for the stripes? I am about as far away from paint as possible while still owning a bronco but I like to get my ducks in a row. I would really like to paint the stripes on vs. vinyl.

73bronco

Pics of my two-tone spray paint job for rock crawling.....

Attachments

• PICT0140.JPG
    PICT0140.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 72
  • PICT0156.JPG
    PICT0156.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT0157.JPG
    PICT0157.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT0158.JPG
    PICT0158.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 49

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Hey Bax. You'd have a pretty nice rig there if you'd just put a little work into it.;) ;D

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
here's one that came out quite sharp

Attachments

• DSC04750.JPG
    DSC04750.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 124