• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Velocity Restorations front and rear bumpers

tampabronco

Dont know about the bumper but

I had the chance to tour the VR a couple of months ago. That place is amazing!! They had a 76 with a super charged coyote engine. Created 400 HP at the wheels. If only I had the money...........

Stockbroker5

I Ike the bumpers nice smooth look. That's my next upgrade. If anyone finds out where to get them I'm interested. Post it or PM me.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Morphing out.....

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-05-25-08-13-47.jpg
    Capture+_2017-05-25-08-13-47.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 95

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Crappy Builder, look at the new smooth Duff bumpers or maybe Ballie built.

They look to do high end work, at least from the videos. Their builds aren't to my personal choices though.

I bet they would sell their bumper.

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Headed to beach next week and plan on driving over to Pensacola and check out Velocity. I'll ask re bumpers and post reply.

OP
OP
I

Iwannagofast

I appreciate it bamabaja, I have heard so many negative comments about Velocity for some reason....never anything positive...I like there bumpers though.