• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Water Wetter Like Gunk Liquid Kool

OP
OP
Jeff10

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Everyone,

We had another great visit to Moab. I ran 9 days of trails in the Bronco (and one day driving a JKU).

I added the water wetter to the radiator when we arrived in Moab. The weather this year was a little cooler than last year (mid-90s versus 100+), so I can't really compare the two years. I can, however, say that I was pleased with the water wetter. We did some pretty low speed ascents, and the water temperature never exceeded 220 F (on the gauge).... running consistently around 195/200. That's really all the help I was looking for.

As other folks have said, the water wetter isn't a fix for major problems. Based on this experience, though, it's my opinion that made an improvement for me, and I will use it in the future.

Take Care,

Jeff