• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Coyote Bronco

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dealings such as this is what has driven not only EB prices up,but all vintage vehicles as well. Greed is making owning vehicles such as this into a rich man's game.

Last edited:

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Part of the problem is that no one wants a particular old car until everyone else wants it too

It's usually a status thing
No one like a particular old car until and unless it valuable

Why does everyone want a Shelby mustang and not a clone that is almost impossible to tell apart ?

Money .

That's the only difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Ive seen them purchased elsewhere and listed on here for double, and I've seen them purchased on here and listed elsewhere for double, so what's the difference?

but make no mistake, it's not the flippers driving up the market, it's the people paying twice as much as they're worth

OP
OP
STalon89

STalon89

Ive seen them purchased elsewhere and listed on here for double, and I've seen them purchased on here and listed elsewhere for double, so what's the difference?

but make no mistake, it's not the flippers driving up the market, it's the people paying twice as much as they're worth

Theres no difference. Just kind of stings missing a deal like that on truck a lot of people on here would have kept to drive, rathan than flip.

gavindg

Loc.
Westlake Village

When the flippers ask 2x as much, people pay 2x more, its the same thing, especially if they don't know what the flipper bought it for..

Don't get me wrong, i love to flip houses, but vintage cars should be affordable as well. Just my 2 cents.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I agree with you both, in fact all the above posts...trust me the post I made the other day was as G-rated as I could possibly make it ;D

TTownEP

Does someone make those rear quarters like that in fiberglass, or is that a set of front fender metal grafted in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
STalon89

STalon89

Ive never seen them come like that in steel. Its usually front fenders molded in, or a fiberglass tub.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I remember that eb. It was all steel. Built by a really cool engineer and his Dad.
Front fenders were used for the fender lip in the rear.
Other than some panel gap issues this was a really cool eb. I couldn't believe how cheaply it sold. Half price in my opinion. I have crawled all over it, inside and out.
It still needed tuning and the included a/c installed.