• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Florida

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I was just in Land O Lakes for my cousins wedding. Would have loved to see it.

Jaxgtc

Love the patina thing on the "old parts runner shop truck hot rod"

Don't dig it on an eb though.
Looks very restorable.

I agree. Looking at the pictures there are a lot of places where it has rusted all the way through. Lots of potential, but a ton of metal work. Living in FL and looking for a U14, I gave the pics a close look. I don't think the motor is original, but I may be mistaken.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I agree. Looking at the pictures there are a lot of places where it has rusted all the way through. Lots of potential, but a ton of metal work. Living in FL and looking for a U14, I gave the pics a close look. I don't think the motor is original, but I may be mistaken.

What makes you think the motor is not original?

I mean, wires, cleaners, etc have been changed and the carb looks rebuilt/repainted, but hard to say for the block?

Also, I've gotten most of my issues sorted on the 77 and will be getting with you in the next month to talk about/compare notes on the ARA A/C unit. I suppose the winter will be the best time to yank it out and rebuild/restore it. ;D

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hub caps, bumpers and seat belts are there. Rear view mirror looks like the only pricy item that would be needed. Patina queen.

Jaxgtc

What makes you think the motor is not original?

I mean, wires, cleaners, etc have been changed and the carb looks rebuilt/repainted, but hard to say for the block?

Also, I've gotten most of my issues sorted on the 77 and will be getting with you in the next month to talk about/compare notes on the ARA A/C unit. I suppose the winter will be the best time to yank it out and rebuild/restore it. ;D

I guess the motor was conspicuously left of his list, made me wonder.

Glad to hear the 77 is coming along. Drop me a note on the ARA a/c and I will share what I was able to do.