• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ORI not lifting vehicle!!! WTH?

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
So I pressurized all four lower chambers to approximately 125 psi. Went around to the top started in the front with what we thought was 300+ pounds and nothing moved. Well that's weird. Move to the other side with 320 and nothing moved. Tried jumping on the front and nothing moved Llifted the front end off the ground set it back down still went back down to fully collapsed. Tried 380 pounds in the front on both sides nothing moves what gives

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
We went around to the back and got 2 1/4" with 350# ....should be several more inches at 350psi right???

Last edited:
OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
A buddy told me to lift the entire rig at or above ride height and try filling the upper chambers again.

I did and that made all the difference!

It's sitting level in this pic I have an inch to go I think in front and back to get my full 6 inches of up travel.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 77