• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 1970 Appleby Tent Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawndart

Loc.
I purchased this locally several years ago. I have used this as my camping trailer since. It is very light weight and can be moved around by hand with ease. Canvas is in good shape; there may be a few pinholes, but nothing that I have noted leaking during rain storms. Stays nice and dry inside and is very spacious. A new front zipper was installed years ago and works fine. You can stand in the middle section without a problem. Each side will allow 2 (friendly) people to sleep and you could have 2 on the floor for a total of 6 however it is best with one person on each side. You can pack a lot of gear inside when towing as well.
This is a perfect camper to pull with a Bronco even with drums, you barely notice it.

Included:
- Everything to setup the camper
- Trailer jack (much better than original setup)
- One memory foam mattress that fits one side perfectly

Being nearly 50 years old, expect a few dents and dings. Over the years, there have been some patching to the aluminum and to the wood on the fold-out. None of this reduces functionality or diminishes the experience.

Here are a couple of recent pictures (missing tail lens replaced with an original) and an old ad. My model would be considered the Econo Camp Trailer.

29358421674_49fc9e8601_c_d.jpg

29902648241_95d890534f_c_d.jpg

24747837957_150e42ff0f_c_d.jpg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
These are pretty nice little trailers if you just want the basics. You are correct as far as pulling with Bronco. I have a couple of friends that pull the same trailer with their motorcycle.

gritz

OMG I slept many nights in one of those when I was a kid! I can still hear mom telling me to not touch the canvas over my sisters bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.