• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Parting out complete 67 half cab and 76 power and drive-train

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmrenn

Taking offers on the following list. I'd make a good deal on the whole lot or part out if you see something you need. I will email or text photos of anything you want to see, just shoot me a PM as I don't have time to photo and post everything right now.

I have a 67 half cab U14 from NC that is currently frame off, getting new tub and pretty much everything else, many The 76 parts are from another WV Bronco I purchased for the 302 and gears only.

Feel free to (PLEASE) post or PM me what the value(s) might be, or I guess range of values without seeing condition. I'd rather make a deal than have this stuff sit around and occupy garage space the next few years, this board has been a great help to me in my project. I would ship if needed, I could crate some of the parts, would just need some time to get it done.

Looking for something I did not list, ask, I might have it.

Thanks for looking!

front and rear axles
dana 30 front end
ford 9 rear end
body parts (couple rough fenders, two hoods that need a little filler on front lip)
visors - white
fiberglass roadster door inserts
4 stock rims & mud tires -okay tread
4 stock rims & excellent BFG AT tires
4 stock hubcaps
2 full doors with glass
stock radius arms - 2
inline 6 cylinder complete strong running engine - 86k mi on odo
RAT 3 sp manual
RAN 3 sp manual
6cyl radiator
6cyl wire harness
factory speedos (2)
v-8 302 radiator
v-8 302 wire harness
dana 20 with J shift from 76
76 dash with buttons
vacuum wipers one set
76 manual steering box
67 manual steering box
2 non-orig blue vinyl front seats
6 cylinder driveshaft
67 windshield frame GC with glass
67 half cab orig cab in GC with rear glass
67 Manual steering column
76 Manual steering column
stock fuel tank very minimal outside rust no leaks

400exr1

Do you have the factory front sway bar And brackets? I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.