• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Build Sheets

DebosDave'72

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bozeman, MT
I attempted to call Ford today and order a 'build sheet' for my 1977. It took a long time and a couple transfers to be sent to the "appropriate" department, which was Marti Auto. No free sheet from the, but able to order a build sheet through them. Does anyone know if you can still get the free information from Ford? Did I ask for the wrong thing?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I believe Marti has control of it all now. I've seen mention of this a couple of time on FB over the last few months.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
No more free sheets from Ford. They started charging for them several years ago. Sounds like they don't want to bother with them anymore.

grizzmandan

did Ford ever put them under the seats like other Ford vehicles? I once had a 68 Fairlane, found the build sheet under the passenger side seat.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yes sir under my bench seat.

20160414_180402_zpspqq4dffs.jpg