• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Assorted parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

73bronco302

hood and quarter panel

hello i would be glad to buy your hood and quarter panel

i have a 73.

is it an outside quarter panel? i did not see a photo on rhis post if it looks good i will give you 200 over asking if it is still not sold

for the hood i can pay 250 plus shipping cost to los angeles

do you have a photo of the underside of the hood?

my hood has a lawyer of surface rust under the paint. would rathet get a soid hood.

i just bought front left and right oem 45 year old front fenders and wheel tubs. lookin for good quality parts and will pay accordingly

thanks

p.s.
i will also give top dollar for a good set of doors. i have good door parts and windows. just need basic door shells

OP
OP
bronkenn

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
hello i would be glad to buy your hood and quarter panel

i have a 73.

is it an outside quarter panel? i did not see a photo on rhis post if it looks good i will give you 200 over asking if it is still not sold

for the hood i can pay 250 plus shipping cost to los angeles

do you have a photo of the underside of the hood?

my hood has a lawyer of surface rust under the paint. would rathet get a soid hood.

i just bought front left and right oem 45 year old front fenders and wheel tubs. lookin for good quality parts and will pay accordingly

thanks

p.s.
i will also give top dollar for a good set of doors. i have good door parts and windows. just need basic door shells

Quarter panel was sold. I don't know about shipping hood to Cali, having to crate it and all, probably to expensive. Ken

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I may need to come down and get those shift rods before you head out to SC Ken, my temp JB weld rod broke last night :(

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
thanks for the shift rods Ken...and the dipstick tube...and the column shift parts ;D good to meet ya, now get back to work!

OP
OP
bronkenn

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Thanks Jeff, it was good to meet you. I hope it all works for you and have fun with that Bronco. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.