• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1969 ford bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
Available.

https://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/d/69-ford-bronco/6331823704.html

1969 FORD BRONCO 4X4 302, T-19 4 SPEED, NEW PAINT. IT HAS A FIBERGLASS HOOD, 6 POINT ROLL CAGE TIED INTO THE FRAME, CUSTOM BUMPERS WITH D RING HOLDERS AT EACH CORNER & WINCH PLATFORM UP FRONT, INSIDE IS RHINO LINED WITH CUSTOM BUCKET SEATS, TUFFY CONSOLE. 4 MARINE SPEAKERS AT EACH CORNER WITH AN 3.5MM JACK TO PLUG IN PHONE TO PLAY MUSIC. NEW ALL ALUMINUM RADIATOR, NEW STARTER, FUEL PUMP AND BATTERY. HAS HARD TOP AND AND BIKINI TOP. ROCKERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND ROCK SKI'S HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.

THE 302 IS A 68' BLOCK HIGH ZINC, LUNATI CAM, PORTED HEADS, EDLEBROCK PERFORMER INTAKE WITH QUADRAJET 4 BBL CARB, HEADERS AND FLOMASTER ON 2 1/2" EXHAUST. T-19 BORG WARNER 4 SPEED WITH NEW LUK CLUTCH AND PRESSURE PLATE AND FLYWHEEL.

THE FRONT AXLE IS A DANA 44 WITH CHROMOLY AXLE SHAFTS AND DETROIT AUTO-LOCKER, 4:56 GEARS. CROSSOVER STEERING WITH PCS HYDROLIC ASSIST STEERING AND WARN HUBS. THE REAR AXLE IS A BIG BEARING 9" 31 SPLINE SHAFTS, 4:56 GEARS, SPOOL AND DRIVERS SIDE IS A YUKON SHAFT. DRUM BRAKES AT ALL 4 CORNERS. 500 MILES ON NEW MICKEY THOMPSON MTZ P3 MUD TERRAIN TIRES 35X12.50R15. ALUMINUM 15X10 WHEELS.

SUSPENSION CONSISTS OF A 4 1/2" WILD HORSES COILS, AND REAR SPRING 11 COUNT PACK. FRONT HAS JAMES DUFF EXTENDED RADIUS ARMS. F-250 SHOCK MOUNTS, 2" BODY LIFT WITH NEW BODY MOUNT BUSHINGS. NEW C BUSHINGS ON THE RADIUS ARMS AS WELL. VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN CENTERTON AR.

Jeff (479)381-4092

Last edited:

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I would bet a dollar to a donut, this has been sold for awhile, the listing is deleted. Whoever got it got one heck of a deal

OP
OP
73EB

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
Nope, still have it. I've had minimal interest. It's getting repainted in a week or two, then putting it back up.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Nope, still have it. I've had minimal interest. It's getting repainted in a week or two, then putting it back up.

don't paint it .... original owner wants it back as is !!!

see post 2 ... Youngs Automotive

OP
OP
73EB

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
That's a good question. Looks like I just got a 71' Nova today so I'll prob need to move it quickly. Bronco will be a gloss red with black flares and bumpers and white top. Looks like I'm gonna take out the doubler and put a Dana 20 back in also. Followed up by a new rear driveshaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.