• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brown Arm Rests?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Who makes these?

a700355149028b77ae28a590f15724ee--early-bronco-the-broncos.jpg

boonz28

Contributor
Don't have an answer about the arm rests but damn that's a nice looking interior :eek:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
X2 on SEM's vinyle paint...stuff is awesome.. maybe the Camel color???

Blue71

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Just saw that paint in the LMC catalog. That must be where they came from. Thanks

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Bronco Ranger Package with the spice colored interior like the one pictured above had the brown arm rests from the factory. I've also seen the brown arm rests in the 72 (one year only) Explorer/Sport combo package. Its usually hard to find the factory used ones in good shape..especially the drivers side so SEM is the best bet. I may have a set possibly if interested...let me know and I'll check condition

Blue71

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Also didn't some the econoline vans of that era have colored armrests? Made just like the Bronco?

darkmagus

Heck I want to see the outside of that bronco. Wood everywhere. Quarters, top, windows.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"Dont know how I missed this, thanks!

All of my upholstery work should be done tomorrow or Monday so I want to see how it all works together before comitting"

Well, post up some pics when it's done, that's a great interior color. I actually asked the seller with the single armrest if he had any in avocado, but all he had was brown.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I went with Old Whiskey and Briarwood on my seats. Then I did Old Whiskey(lighter color) on the console, door panels and rear quarter panels

pozzkCH.jpg

bchesley

You can dye a white set what ever color you want but unless you've done it before it will be easier to match a vinyl to the color you die them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Check econoline vans maybe 60's up to the late 80's maybe early 90's. the brown/ tan can be hard to find and as was said the drivers sides get torn up. I may have some pass side brown ones but they are a different color than the bronco ginger ones.

Ebay is a good place to watch for some. I don't get to the junkyards like I used to or else I'm sure Id probably have a set or two.