• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ultimate Race Bronco Photo Thread

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
I was going thru old pictures and found this one of my friend mike racing in florida not sure what year maybe 2000 or 2001

That bronco is what turned me on to get a bronco. I was planing to do the that race with my brother who was a army ranger at the time. Sadly they closed that race down prior to me moving down to FL from WA>... I would love to see some more pics of that Bronco!

grey ghost

Loc.
cincinnati, ohio
100_1221.jpg

OP
OP
offroadaction

offroadaction

Loc.
Kamloops, BC
Kirk Kovel posted this photo on Class 3 Racing.com
http://www.class3racing.com/showthread.php?p=21794#post21794

class3004.jpg

i don't know if this pic is very clear but it is from indian springs colorado at the coors 150 off road race back in the 70's put on by rmorra. 48 entries in the 4wd class!!! some notables are sherman balch (green scout 2) one of the boone bros (yellow scout traveler), jerry daughery (black blazer), jerry colton (blue scout 2). i was running a scout 800 (chev power). their were just two classes for trucks, 2wd and 4wd.

I do not think we have discussed this photo. Maybe I missed it. Don Barlow at a mexican race. Todd knows more about it than me, but I believe they went on to win.
barlowCarrera1000.jpg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I do not think we have discussed this photo. Maybe I missed it. Don Barlow at a mexican race. Todd knows more about it than me, but I believe they went on to win.
barlowCarrera1000.jpg

Yes, you are correct, Wes. I believe they only ran the race once and Don won it in his Bronco. He still likes to talk about that win :).

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great stuff..! That's a cool shot right there with all of em lined up.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rig on the top left is in my backyard awaiting resto. (owner is still gathering a plan up).

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
gosh. i hate seeing these old photo's. i cant stop thinking about where all those rigs are now. ?:?

Bill Rushes old Stroppe bronco is sitting in a friends garage. As a matter of fact the guy who took this picture now owns it.

bill20rush2.jpg

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Columbus, Mt. brush race 9/2011

Here are a couple of shots of a nicely done eb racer in the sept. Mt. race taken by some friends from SD.

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 169

baja535

Great thread.

I'm wondering if anyone has any photos of the old Luben Broncos from the early 70's. My brothers and brother in law worked at Luben from about 74 to 78 an I'm building a 68 to run the Mex 1000 next year. It might be cool to revive the paint job.

Thanks.