• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL XL latex coated gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I ordered some gloves online, which were out of stock and these were substituted for me. The size didn't convert correctly and these are too big for me. I normally wear a size Large, and these are XL. I paid about $2/pr for these, so I'd like to get $1.50/pr. I have 23 pairs. I'll make a package deal if someone wants them all. Would like to replace them with something similar in the correct size if you happen to know a good source. Thanks!

stonekit-knitted-gloves-250x250.png

broncoeddie1970

Loc.
San Antonio
Hello..i would like to get one pair for now. I want to see if they fit good on me. Can you PM me your paypal account? BTW im located in San Antonio, TX 78224

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Let me see what I can do to send you a pair inexpensively and we can go from there. PM me your address.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
Can you fit 6 pr in a flat rate envelope if not how many could you?

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
They aren't real thick, so that might be possible. I'll be headed to USPS today and I'll pick up an envelope and get back to ya.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
So I don't think I can get 6 pr in the envelope. I'm afraid it's burst open in transit. We'd have to upsize to a small box. I can fit 6 pr in a gallon ziploc and squeeze out the air to get them pretty small.

Or I think 4 would fit in an envelope.

Eddie - yours went out 1st class. You should get them early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.