• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD 73-77 mostly stock with auto trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am looking for a mostly stock bronco, with an auto trans. I prefer power brakes and power steering but not a deal breaker. I prefer uncut but if it is cut that's ok. Open to a truck that needs some work but no rust buckets. Open to unfinished projects again as long as rust is not too bad. If I could find a 77 with auto trans, power brakes and power steering that would be top of the list and maybe open to spending more. Prefer if it at least ran. The closer to Maryland the better. I know its a shot in the dark and every bronco is worth $20,000 these days! What you got?

Bronco king

You still looking for A Bronco

I have A Amazing 77" for sell automatic C4 transmission 302 my Number is #8302377190 if interested give me a call and I can send you pics it is a great Bronco and I have loved it..

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am bumping this back to the top. Still looking for a uncut mostly original bronco, I really don't care what year. I would prefer a V8 and an auto trans but that's not a deal breaker. I would even consider a bronco with cut rear fenders if everything else fit what I am looking for.

Budget is around $20K. I have been messing with these trucks for a long time so don't waste my time with bondo filled garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.