• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Rotisserie (Self Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
Greetings CB,

I have been contemplating selling my self made Rotisserie for some time now and have finally decided I am probably never going to use it. While it would make a great frame off restoration for the 74 I just don't think I am going to get that far into it at this time. I am asking less than I have in steel alone.

I can always make another if I need to.

This is my first attempt at making one so I'll be the first to say it is NOT perfect by any stretch of the imagination. It will however serve its purpose and maybe someone with more skill can improve on the "foundation".

Secondly it is not technically finished since there is no mounting past the rotating HUB. The buyer would have to fabricate their own mounting from "HUB" out. I originally made this for a Porsche projected and sold the Porsche before finishing the Rotisserie.

That being said here are a few pictures of how it looks today. I am offering this to the Bronco Community before I put it on the local CL ad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know with it being Thursday already there isn't a lot of time between now and Saturday, but if there was someone going to the meet at WH that really wanted it, I am going and would haul it with me for the person that isn't so local. Shipping on this would be absurd so I am wanting to keep this as local to the North Bay as possible.

Anyhow, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out VIA PM.

Thanks in advance

Joseph (Nemi)

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 211