• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 75 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline010

^ First time poster, long time lurker....looking to get in on my first drive-able and affordable rig. I was considering pulling the trigger on this one, which would leave about 6-8k in my budget available to get her road-worthy.

Now, I'm not saying I have 10-12k to make the perfect Bronco....I'm saying I want a truck on the road as a driver with that much as I make necessary upgrades, fixes, and mods as needed.

You guys are the experts....what do we think?

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
If you are near Chicago, it's definitely worth a look. I would at least want to see lots of pics of the underside, door posts etc.

I can't open the pics you posted, probably blocked by my employer :(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Do we think it's worth $3k without even looking at it in person??

$3k would probably be close IMO Would ask if anyone on here is local to run look at it in person though

or ask for pics of posts, floorboards, etc

slim811

Contributor
^ First time poster, long time lurker....looking to get in on my first drive-able and affordable rig. I was considering pulling the trigger on this one, which would leave about 6-8k in my budget available to get her road-worthy.

Now, I'm not saying I have 10-12k to make the perfect Bronco....I'm saying I want a truck on the road as a driver with that much as I make necessary upgrades, fixes, and mods as needed.

You guys are the experts....what do we think?

If I had 10k personally I’d be patient and look for a running on the road Bronco. You can easily drop 10k into that one. My opinion. Welcome to the club Newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slim811

Contributor
If you are near Chicago, it's definitely worth a look. I would at least want to see lots of pics of the underside, door posts etc.

I can't open the pics you posted, probably blocked by my employer :(

35b393631717c9a30b29d31a4c0e9e95.jpg
dc8135d6454d48aa2ab30b95789a57db.jpg
42b5b488fa77499eaab6aa3d0eaf12e1.jpg
922a05528057d1c4923effe1a86c58d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipeline010

Sold.

And thanks for feedback on my search, folks. Kind of reiterated what I was thinking.. Seeking to drop 9-12k on a running, rideable rig that I can make better over time. I'll make my own post in WTB when I'm all ready.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Post #11 says sold. It was posted on FB too and sold local it sounded like.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sold.

And thanks for feedback on my search, folks. Kind of reiterated what I was thinking.. Seeking to drop 9-12k on a running, rideable rig that I can make better over time. I'll make my own post in WTB when I'm all ready.

Congrats....

Status
Not open for further replies.